Schumacher, a fifth-generation family-owned purveyor of textiles, is renowned for iconic style and commitment to artistry and quality. This chintz pattern was famously used by designer Albert Hadley for his client Nancy Pyne. The backside is done in snow white Belgian linen.
- 100% Cotton on the front, backed in 100% Belgian white linen
- Hidden zipper with signature gold pull
- Knife edge finish
- All inside seams are serged/reinforced for durability
- Handcrafted in North Carolina
- Care Instructions: Professional dry clean
Please note insert is sold separately